126 Bridge Street, P.O. Box 271, Mayville, WI 53050 • (920) 387-2211 • Fax (920) 387-5515
Send Letters to the Editor, news tips, photos, news articles, and sports to:
Samantha Teeters, Mayville Area Reporter and Managing Editor
Zach Cook, Lomira Area Reporter
Gayle Rydstrom, Horicon Area Reporter
Births, engagements, weddings, anniversaries: (Click for links to forms)
Churches, legal notices and obituaries:
Letters To The Editor Policy• Deadline for letters to the editor is 5 p.m. on Monday of each week unless there is an early deadline due to a holiday. In case of an early deadline, your letter to the editor must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday.
• All letters to the editor are limited to a maximum of 350 words. Editing to conform to this length is the privilege of the editor. • No capitalization, underlining, italics, or other special formatting will be used in a letter.
• All letters must be signed, but they will be published without a name if the writer requests. In addition, a phone number must be included so the editor is able to verify the authenticity of the letter.
• Please proofread your letter for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. The editor reserves the right to edit letters for errors such as these.
• The editor has the right to refuse a letter based on the potential for financial liability through lawsuit or based on letters being unfair to those involved.
• Only one letter from an individual will be accepted on a single issue unless the editor believes a response is appropriate and fair.
• Publication of any and all letters is the sole discretion of the editor, taking into account newsworthiness, length, or other similar letters.
• Letters of thanks are not considered letters to the editor.
Election Letters To The Editor
• Letters to the editor concerning election issues must follow all of the above guidelines.
|Back to Top|
|© 2009 Dodge County Pionier | 126 Bridge Street, Mayville, WI 53050 | 920-387-2211|